Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Second Teaching Practice 


In this entry, I will tell you about my second practice at English access program. Well, I started my class developing the warm up activity in the basketball field. I could observe that students were really happy during the activity, they were also interacting, and speaking English while having fun.

After that, I developed the second activity in which I pasted some pictures with questions using the future progressive and perfect. So, students were discussing those questions and using the grammar patterns as the teacher suggested me. I could notice that the questions caught students’ attention and they were participating during this activity which I think was good because they were sharing their thoughts.

Finally, I developed the last activity in which  Then, I gave students two pieces of paper in which I asked them  to write an answer per each question.  After that, I asked students to stand up, walk around the classroom and share with their answers. As a final step, I asked them to paste the two pieces on paper on the posters and help me to guess who wrote some sentences. During this activity, students had the opportunity to practice the future progressive and perfect by writing down sentences about their personal life. Besides, it was rewarding to see them motivated to share their sentences with their classmates.   


No comments:

Post a Comment